Greetings online learners!
Key Points about the eSchool summer session:
- The eSchool summer session registration begins on March 14.
- The eSchool summer session is open to high school students and those who have completed 8th grade.
- It is possible for students and families to drop off eSchool summer registration paperwork and fees in the office beginning at 7:30am on 3/14/18. The eSchool office is located at East High School.
- Some courses will fill on the first day.
It is important to reference the registration process on our website to understand our steps to complete the registration:
- eSchool Summer Session web page, course offerings, timelines: https://appletoneschool.org/summer-session/.
- eSchool Summer Session Registration Directions: https://appletoneschool.org/summer-directions/.
If you have any questions, please check out our website: www.appletoneschool.org. The website provides step-by-step directions.
What a great opportunity to learn online this summer and prepare for post high school readiness right here in the AASD.
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Appleton eSchool Summer Session!