This weekend February arrives! What does this mean in the eSchool world? Here are the big items to be aware of:
- As of January 29, we are no longer accepting full-time student applications for the 2014-15 school year.
- February 19 is the last date to request a course as a part-time AASD student in our eSchool system.
- Course capacity and availability this time of year is always going to be less likely to have all courses available for enrollments. At this time, the following courses/subjects are either at or near capacity:
- PE (closed)
- Math (closed)
- Science (very near capacity)
- Social Studies (very near capacity)
- Summer Session registration is approaching on March 11.
The best place to find information in regards to important dates is our key date timeline: http://appletoneschool.org/resident/key-date-timeline/.
Have great last few days of January.