-> Up front registration – Concluded in February.
-> Ongoing registration – Opens in August 2021. Watch website for details this summer.
-Looking for “PE”? eSchool PE offerings are now “Personal Fitness” and “PE HOPE”.
-Looking for US History? It is called Comprehensive American History.
eSchool Courses for blended AASD students are available ongoing September – February. A La Carte AASD students can sign up and start eSchool courses during that period of time. For example, a student can start a course in October if they wish.
This page contains detailed information about the registration process, the student contract and course selection process. You will likely reference this page several times to complete the course request process.
1. Log in with AASD username and password to access eSchool profile. If you do not have an AASD username and password, please contact the eSchool office.
2. Request a course(s). Course requests go through a course approval process that involves the student’s counselor. Use your course status indication in your profile to monitor the course approval process.
3. Print, sign (parent & student) and upload eSchool student contract in eSchool profile.
NOTE: 2021 eSchool Summer Interim registration opens at 6am March 10. Visit our eSchool summer interim webpage for all of the details.
Parents/Guardians have the ability to access student dashboards to monitor student work and progress. Parents & guardians, be sure to contact the eSchool office or the eSchool coach at your child’s high school if you are not sure how to access your guardian account.
– Student Contract English
– Student Contract Spanish (contact us)
– Student Contract Hmong (contact us)
– Print out contract, get signed, and upload to your eSchool student profile. You can take a picture and upload that file or scan and upload to your profile. Accessing your eSchool profile on a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) will allow you to take a picture with your mobile device and upload directly into your profile.
Ongoing Registration in eSchool profile (~Aug. – Feb.):
Up Front Registration in Infinite Campus (Typically January):
Summer Session Registration in eSchool profile (~March):
Summer registration happens directly in the eSchool profile.
Summer registration typically beings in early to mid March.
AASD students will be able to log directly into eSchool profile with AASD username & password.
Non-AASD students will need to create an eSchool profile through the application process.
More details on the summer session page.
Students, Parents, and Guardians:
The following courses currently have waitlists* for new enrollments:
*Waitlists do not guarantee enrollment in a course as enrollments only occur if space becomes available.