NOTE: 2019 eSchool Summer Interim registration opens at 6am March 13. Visit our eSchool summer interim webpage for all of the details.
NOTE: 2018-19 catalog will be available beginning August 20, 2018. Ongoing registration is now closed.
(updated 8/17/2018) Looking for “Health”? eSchool health is now called “Health & Personal Wellness.”
-Looking for “PE”? eSchool PE offerings are now “Personal Fitness” and “HOPE PE”.
-Looking for US History? It is now called Comprehensive American History.
eSchool Courses for blended AASD students are available ongoing September – February. Blended AASD students can sign up and start eSchool courses during that period of time. For example, a student can start a course in October if they wish.
This page contains detailed information about the registration process, the student contract and course selection process. You will likely reference this page several times to complete the course request process.
1. Log in with AASD username and password to access eSchool profile. If you do not have an AASD username and password, please contact the eSchool office.
2. Request a course(s). Course requests go through a course approval process that involves the student’s counselor. Use your course status indication in your profile to monitor the course approval process.
3. Print, sign (parent & student) and upload eSchool student contract in eSchool profile.
Parents/Guardians have the ability to access student dashboards to monitor student work and progress. Parents & guardians, be sure to contact the eSchool office or the eSchool coach at your child’s high school if you are not sure how to access your guardian account.
– Student Contract English
– Student Contract Spanish (contact us)
– Student Contract Hmong (contact us)
– Print out contract, get signed, and upload to your eSchool student profile. You can take a picture and upload that file or scan and upload to your profile. Accessing your eSchool profile on a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) will allow you to take a picture with your mobile device and upload directly into your profile.
Ongoing Registration in eSchool profile (~Aug. – Feb.):
Up Front Registration in Infinite Campus (Typically January):
Summer Session Registration in eSchool profile (~March):
Summer registration happens directly in the eSchool profile.
Summer registration typically beings in early to mid March.
AASD students will be able to log directly into eSchool profile with AASD username & password.
Non-AASD students will need to create an eSchool profile through the application process.
More details on the summer session page.
During high school scheduling window at local high school (January)
IMPORTANT: If students would like to modify their high school schedule in the spring, students will need to go see their high school counselor to add or drop courses. The eSchool ongoing registration does not begin until mid-August directly through the eSchool website.
Video Screencast from AASD High Schools: The online course selection piece begins at the 6:46 mark in the video:
EXAMPLE: Here is what it will look like to select eSchool Civics in Campus Portal. Remember, courses are identified with the word “Online” in Campus Portal Course Registration.
NOTE: To request a full year, you must select Civics S1 Online AND Civics S2 Online. Both segments of the course.
Students, Parents, and Guardians:
The following courses currently have waitlists* for new enrollments:
*Waitlists do not guarantee enrollment in a course as enrollments only occur if space becomes available.