Our STOPit Bully & Incident Reporting service will not be accepting any reports from June 9th through September 3rd over the summer break.
Alternative Reporting options during the summer break:
– Report incidences to school offices during school hours
– Elementary school hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. June 11th through June 30th and 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. August 1st through August 31st
– Middle school hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. June 11th through June 30th and 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. August 1st through August 31st
– High school hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. June 11th through June 30th and August 1st through August 31st
– Use the online reporting form (http://www.aasd.k12.wi.us/UserFiles/Servers/Server_457520/File/PARENT/Parent%20Tools/Positive%20Behaviour/Fillable-Bully-Report-Form.pdf) available on your school’s website
– Report incidences to the Summer School Coordinator during the Summer School session
As always, in case of emergency, call the Appleton Police Department.
Creating a safe and welcoming environment continues to be a priority in the Appleton Area School District.
All STOPit accounts will reset at the start of the next school year. If you have an account you will be instructed to reset the account with your current schools at the start of the 2018-2019 school year.